University Financial Reports
Ryerson prepares a number of financial reports annually, including audited annual financial statements. Our reports are made available to community members and are also filed with external agencies.
Audited financial statements
The university’s audited financial statements for the past three years are available below:
- PDF fileConsolidated Financial Statements 2020/2021
- PDF fileConsolidated Financial Statements 2019/2020
- PDF fileConsolidated Financial Statements 2018/2019
To request financial statements more than three years old, please contact Ravi Haldavnekar, controller and director, Financial Services, at email@example.com or 416-979-5000 ext. 555019.
Reporting to external agencies
Additional reporting is prepared for external agencies. These reports ensure that financial information is provided in a comparative and consistent manner.
- The Council of Ontario Financial Officers (COFO), external link
- The Canadian Association of University Business Officers (CAUBO), external link
As a registered charity, Ryerson’s annual charity information return is filed with the Canada Revenue Agency, external link.