Official Forms and Processes
- Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science (FEAS) Optional Specialization in Management Science (OSMS) website., opens in new window
- google formOptional Specialization in Management Sciences (OSMS) Registration., external link, opens in new window
- google docOptional Specialization in Management Sciences (OSMS) Withdrawal., external link, opens in new window
To apply to change majors from one engineering program to another, please complete the google formPlan Change Request Form, external link. This form may only be used to:
- Change your plan/major within a current engineering program. For example, from Mechanical Engineering to Electrical Engineering.
- For Undeclared Engineering students to declare their major. For example, from Undeclared Engineering to Biomedical Engineering.
Your request will be reviewed by the First-Year Engineering Office and processed following the release of official grades for the current term. Please review the instructions in the form for further details about minimum requirements and submission deadlines.
For information on Plan Changes to all other programs please contact the FYEO at email@example.com.
- Office of the Reigstrar Required to Withdraw / Fresh Start home, opens in new window
- PDF fileRequest for Reinstatement / Fresh Start Form., opens in new window
- PDF fileRequest for Reinstatement - Supplementary Form., opens in new window
- PDF fileFresh Start Program Deferral Form., opens in new window