You are now in the main content area

Official Forms and Processes

decorative pencils

This page contains information and links to some of the administrative forms you may require during your first year.

For Academic Consideration Requests, review the First-Year office resources on Meeting Academic Obligations

google formPlan Change Request Form, external link, opens in new window

This form may be used ONLY to change your Plan/Major within your current faculty. For example, Engineering, Mechanical Plan to Engineering, Electrical Plan.

Your request will be reviewed by your Program Department/Chair, and will be forwarded to Enrollment Services and Student Records for processing, if approved. Please review the instructions in the form for further details.

For information on Plan Changes to all other programs please contact the FYEO at