Visit us at Ryerson Open House
Ryerson Open House will welcome visitors on Sat, Mar 21, 2020. Each of the sessions below will include a presentation, tour of our facilities and a Q&A session:
- 10 a.m. presentation, followed by 10:30 a.m. tour
- 12 p.m. presentation, followed by 12:30 p.m. tour
- 1:30 p.m. presentation, followed by 2:00 p.m. tour
Our approach gives you a unique mix of technological, creative and business expertise, along with opportunities to gain industry experience throughout your degree.
GCM prepares students to become well-rounded managers in the printing industries. Core courses build a strong foundation for technical knowledge, and you’ll learn how to bring a product from concept to design and printing.
In our labs you’ll work with:
- Apple iMacs
- Professional digital cameras in a photography studio
- Photo-quality proofers and printers
- Printing presses
- Binding and finishing machines
- Computer-based simulators
- Specialized material testing equipment
Our students also develop the technical business skills to be successful managers and business leaders. You’ll hone essential skills in marketing, management, accounting and communication, and have the opportunity to create business plans for ventures you might launch someday. Many of our graduates are entrepreneurs.
We know classroom learning can only take you so far, which is why we’re committed to ensuring you gain work experience throughout your time at GCM. Our professors are well-connected to industry experts. These connections, plus our internship program, Job Fair, Business Plan and Thesis Expo and industry competitions, set you up with a wide variety of opportunities to pursue your dream career.