Thank you for your continuing support of students. While we prepare for a broader return to campus in the winter semester, we encourage anyone wishing to make a donation to do so via our secure online donation form. Tax receipts will be sent automatically by email.
For any questions regarding your donation or receipt please email Sergio Chiodo at email@example.com Thank you.
Ted Rogers School of Management
The Ted Rogers School of Management is home to over 11,000 students and more than 200 industry-connected faculty. Located in the centre of Canada’s business, retail and financial heart, TRSM is at the cutting edge of entrepreneurial, socially conscious and innovative approaches to business. With six schools of management, 15 research centres, institutes and labs, an MBA program and two master’s degrees, we are shaping the country’s next generation of global innovators and leaders.
Fundraising priorities include:
- Increased student, faculty and program space
- Co-operative Education
- Co-curricular programming
- Case Competitions
Expansion of Research Capacity
- Research Chairs
- Centres and Institutes (National Institute on Ageing, Centre for Labour Management Relations, Centre for Real Estate Management, and others)
- Graduate Student Research Fellowships
International Learning Opportunities
- Ryerson Global Innovation Challenge
- International Exchanges
- Scholarships, Awards, Bursaries