The Chang School of Continuing Education
The G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education offers career-related certificate programs, courses toward 13 part-time degree programs and over 1,500 online and classroom courses, seminars, and workshops. In partnership with professional associations and institutes in areas such as international trade, banking and finance, community services, engineering and applied science, we offer courses towards accreditation by nine professional institutes and associations. Learning through The Chang School can happen anytime, anywhere through our accessible, flexible, and innovative program delivery.
Fundraising priorities include:
- Student Awards & Bursaries
- Increasing Access to Post-Secondary Education
- Spanning the Gaps - Student Awards & Bursaries
- Ryerson International Foundation Program (IUFP)
- Veterans Transition to Education Program (VTE)