Use G Suite on Your Android 4.2 (or Higher) Device
To use the native G Suite mail, contacts, and calendar apps on your Android, you need to sign in to your G Suite account. Instructions below are for users with devices using Android 4.2 or higher. If you're using a different device, your setup instructions may vary. For an earlier version of Android please refer to Use G Suite on Your Android (Previous Versions).
You only have to do this once:
1. Touch the Settings > Add account
1. You are now on Ryerson University's Central Authentication Service (CAS) website. Use your my.ryerson credentials (username and password) to Log in. If you have the One-Time Verification Code setup, please use it from your mobile or your OTV code generator.
That's it! You can now use G Suite from your Android. Just launch Gmail, Google Calendar, or whichever app you want to use.
You can change which services can sync with G Suite on your device at any time by going to Settings > Google > touch your account.
Use Google Play to Add Other Apps
If an app isn't already installed on your device, such as Google Drive, external link, search for it on Google Play. Most Android apps by Google can be installed for free.
- Open the Google Play app on your Android.
- Search for a G Suite app you want to install, such as Google Drive, external link, you can select it.
- Follow onscreen instructions to install and download the app. You should then be able to find and launch the app from your applications screen.