You are now in the main content area
Google Contacts Help Centre
Recreate a mailing list in Google Contacts as follows:
- Open Outlook or Lotus Notes and display the addresses in the mailing list.
- In your Google contacts, click the New Group button.
- In the Add to group field, start typing the email address of a contact in the Outlook or Notes mailing list (refer to the open mailing list for the addresses).
- When the contact appears, select it. Google contact manager adds the contact to the new group.
- Continue adding contacts to the group.