You are now in the main content area
Launched in 2013, GRADCafé is a visioning and networking event for graduate students at Ryerson University. Hosted by the Vice-Provost and Dean and Associate Dean, Student Affairs, this informal social event engages graduate students in an ongoing conversation about how to make their experience relevant, and enlists their help in finding solutions to issues.
Held in the fall and winter terms, GRADCafé is comprised of a select group of new and returning students, by invitation of the Associate Dean.
- GRADCafé X - Nov. 1, 2017
- GRADCafé IX - Feb. 28, 2017
- GRADCafé VIII - Oct. 25, 2016
- GRADCafé VII - Feb. 24, 2016
- GRADCafé VI - Oct. 27, 2015
- GRADCafé V and GRADSpace Open House – Sept. 15, 2015
- GRADCafé IV – April 1, 2015
- GRADCafé III – Nov. 19, 2014
- GRADCafé II – June 11, 2014
- GRADCafé I – Nov. 16, 2013