Management and Entrepreneurship
“What really impresses me about Ryerson Graduate Studies is the support they provide, such as professional development, writing workshops and networking opportunities.”
Become a leader in driving change with advanced management strategies and innovative experiential learning. Take your career to the next level with graduate programs led by experts who will help you succeed in the complex global economy.
Study management and entrepreneurship at Ryerson
- Accounting (PMDip): This CPA-accredited program enables TRSM Accounting graduates to advance their professional careers and work towards their CPA designation. The program employs active learning, guest speakers and case studies, discussions and projects at the graduate level.
- Economics (MA, PhD): Go beyond theory to application to become a highly qualified professional economist. This program prepares you for success in research and management positions in national and international organizations.
- Management (PhD): Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), this program prepares graduates to become academic or industry leaders in sectors such as government, non-profit, consulting or corporate
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Gain a comprehensive international perspective on emerging trends and changing market demands in the modern world through the AACSB-accredited Ted Rogers MBA.
- Master of Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MEIE): This 16-month program is designed for engineering students and industry professionals interested in advancing their own technology-based startups within one of three tracks: Biomedical Engineering, Emerging Technology, or Energy and Sustainable Innovation.
- Master of Health Administration (Community Care): Focusing on innovation, analytics and entrepreneurship, this 16-month program’s convenient modular format supports professionals already working in health care and those interested in transitioning into vital and rewarding management careers.
- Master of Science in Management (MScM): Work with leading applied researchers to gain new knowledge of the complex problems facing organizations in the modern world. This AACSB-accredited program equips you with qualitative and quantitative research skills for rewarding careers in industry or academia.
- Mathematics (MSc, PhD): See why math matters in all areas of human endeavour. Enhance your technical and scientific knowledge and acquire new skills in the mathematical sciences.
10 on-campus incubators, including the world’s #1-ranked university-based incubator (DMZ)
40% average salary increase for MBA graduates
$5M in federal and provincial scholarships