Technology and Industrial Innovation
“I love Ryerson University because it has active researchers, excellent laboratories and it is looking to apply computer science techniques to develop software for real-world problems.”
At Ryerson, our graduate students gain the latest skills to drive innovation and transform the way we live and work. Our close connections to leading organizations offer students valuable experience and career opportunities, while cutting-edge labs and zones provide the resources to turn vision into reality. Our graduate programs will change you, so you can change the world.
Study technology and industrial innovation at Ryerson
- Aerospace Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD): Explore the future of air travel. Join a state-of-the-art program, specializing in Aerodynamics and Propulsion, Aerospace Structures and Aerospace Manufacturing, or Avionics and Aerospace Systems.
- Civil Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD): Combine traditional methods and the latest innovative technologies. Solve challenging problems in one of four research areas: Environmental, Geomatics, Structural or Transportation.
- Computer Science (MSc, PhD): Be part of a program promoting high achievement in both the theoretical and practical aspects of computation. Experiment in Artificial Intelligence, Networks and Security, Robotics and more.
- Digital Media (MDM): Forge your future in this cutting-edge program based in the DMZ, Canada’s top university business incubator. Project-based experiences and entrepreneurial simulations foster 21st-century leadership through a comprehensive study of business, art, design and technology.
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD): Conduct research that shapes the future in Thermofluids, Solid Mechanics and Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering. Push the boundaries of these fields in this cutting-edge program.
100+ students fully funded through fellowships (Mechanical and Industrial Engineering)
21 state-of-the-art research labs (Aerospace Engineering)
$5M in federal and provincial scholarships