National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity membership
As part of Ryerson’s continued mission to providing diversity information and professional development, Ryerson continues to be an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), external link.
The NCFDD is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community, including faculty, postdocs, and graduate students. Over 450 universities and colleges participate in this platform.
The free resources available with membership include:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- A private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring & problem-solving
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Moderated writing challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
If you have not yet activated your membership:
- Please visit the Membership Activation Page., external link
- Create a username and complete the registration process using your Ryerson email address.
- You will receive an email confirming your account is active and that you can access the NCFDD resources.
In addition to the free resources available to you, the NCFDD also offers a Faculty Success Program, external link, which is intended to increase research productivity, assist with time management and improve work/life balance through intense accountability, coaching and peer support. While the cost of this program is not included in our institutional membership, if this is something that interests you we encourage you to speak to your Chair/Director and/or Dean regarding the availability of funding for this program.
If you have any questions about the membership or you wish to provide feedback, please contact Brittany Tuer, Associate Director, Faculty Affairs, email@example.com. If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.
Office of the Vice-Provost, Faculty Affairs, Ryerson University