You are now in the main content area
Launched in 2013, GRADCafé is a visioning and networking event for graduate students at Ryerson University. Hosted by the Vice-Provost and Dean, opens in new window and Associate Dean, Student Affairs, opens in new window, this informal social event engages graduate students in an ongoing conversation about how to make their experience relevant, and enlists their help in finding solutions to issues.
Held in the fall and winter terms, GRADCafé is comprised of a select group of new and returning students, by invitation of the Associate Dean.
Fall 2018 GRADCafé
Carousel content with 6 slides. A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus, on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- GRADCafé XI – Spring 2018
- GRADCafé X – Nov. 1, 2017
- GRADCafé IX – Feb. 28, 2017
- GRADCafé VIII – Oct. 25, 2016
- GRADCafé VII – Feb. 24, 2016
- GRADCafé VI – Oct. 27, 2015
- GRADCafé V and GRADSpace Open House – Sept. 15, 2015
- GRADCafé IV – April 1, 2015
- GRADCafé III – Nov. 19, 2014
- GRADCafé II – June 11, 2014
- GRADCafé I – Nov. 16, 2013