|LIVING IN RESIDENCE|
|Residence Life Team|
|Amenities & Services|
|Maintenance & Cleaning|
How have you felt about living with roommate(s)? Have you had a chance to talk about your needs as a member of the community?
As a community member of Housing & Residence Life, all students are required to complete a Roommate Success Plan.
It is your responsibility to work with your roommates and discuss these questions and document your responses in this form, as outlined in the Housing & Residence Life Community Standards.
Here are some tips:
1. Only one of the roommates needs to fill out this form on behalf of the room, apartment or suite.
2. Everyone in the room. apartment or suite needs to be present.
3. This should take you about 20 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
4. Communicate honestly and effectively.
5. Seek assistance when needed to avoid conflicts from your RA, AL or your Residence Life Facilitator.
This is the beginning of an on-going conversation while you are living with others in residence, and the goal of the Roommate Success Plan is to ensure you and your roommates feel like your needs are being met and your 'wants' are considered.
Please work with your roommate(s) to discuss the questions below and submit. Your RA will follow-up with you to discuss, but you can also connect with them if you'd like them to also be a part of this first step of the process.
The Personal Success Plans are designed to help you consider and reflect on your personal transition to living independently and for your academic success. Your RA will receive a copy of your responses and will set up a time for you to discuss what you've submitted. If there is anything you'd like advice on or if you're unsure about, please connect with an RA and/or AL.