How to Apply
As the initial application deadline has passed, submitted applications for the 2021-2022 year are hidden and only viewable by admin. Please do not be concerned if you cannot view your application if you have submitted it. If you need to make any changes to your application, please contact email@example.com
We continue to accept applications for the Fall 2021/Winter 2022 year for Full-Time Undergraduate Students. Applications will be placed at the bottom of the waiting list in the order we receive them. We are not currently accepting applications from Graduate or Part-Time students.
Please consider Housing Alternatives if you are not eligible to apply to live in residence at this time.
Check your email weekly!
Throughout the residence application period you will receive frequent courtesy emails with reminders and information.
Before applying make sure you have received a full or conditional undergraduate offer to Ryerson University.
- Check the important dates to see when the residence applications open and when is the deadline to apply to be considered in the first round of offers
- Once the application opens: Create an eRezLife, external link account and submit your online application
- If you recently received an offer of admission, you may not be able to activate your account just yet. An applicant import is completed every week on Mondays to allow more applicants access to the system.
If you experience issues trying to log into the online application please contact Housing & Residence Life, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application will not be considered complete until the fee is paid
- Check out the payment options, opens in new window available
- Please pay immediately after submitting your residence application in order for it to be considered complete. No exceptions will be made for those who do not pay their application fee on-time.
- The residence application fee charge will be added to your RAMSS account closer to when applications to live in residence are processed. Although a charge may not be seen yet, you still have the opportunity to submit your $50 payment, which will be displayed in the meantime as a credit on your RAMSS account.
- Review the important dates to see when the first offer will be sent out
- Room assignments are being made during this period
- If you apply after the deadline you will be placed at the end of the waiting list
- Your residence offer will be emailed to you containing important information and include conditions and deadlines to accept your offer
- Email will arrive late afternoon/evening
Accept Residence Offer
Accept residence offers & select meal plan
Pay first installment fee
- Acceptance is not complete until fee is paid
- Pay fees as outlined in your residence offer
- If paying near a deadline send proof of payment to Housing & Residence Life (email@example.com)
- Decline offer on eRezLife, external link
- You will only receive one offer, if you choose to decline this offer and apply again you will be placed at the bottom of the waiting list
- If there are more on-time applicants than there are available spaces in residence a residence waiting list will be created using the application priority sequence
- Late applicants are placed at the bottom of the waiting list by the date they completed their application
- During the summer more rounds of offers will be sent out by email
- To be taken off the waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and student number