How to Apply
Currently accepting applications for Winter 2021 move-in! The 2021-2022 Residence Appliation will open in early February.
Check your email weekly!
Throughout the residence application period you will receive frequent courtesy emails with reminders and information.
Before applying make sure you have received a full or conditional undergraduate offer to Ryerson University.
- Check the important dates to see when the residence applications open and when is the deadline to apply to be considered in the first round of offers
- Once the application opens: Create an eRezLife, external link account and submit your online application
If you experience issues trying to log into the online application please contact Housing & Residence Life, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application will not be considered complete until the fee is paid
- Check out the payment options available
- Please pay immediately after submitting your residence application. A charge of $50 will appear on your RAMSS account shortly after you submit your application
- Review the important dates to see when the first offer will be sent out
- Room assignments are being made during this period
- If you apply after the deadline you will be placed at the end of the waiting list
- Your residence offer will be emailed to you containing important information and include conditions and deadlines to accept your offer
- Email will arrive late afternoon/evening
Accept Residence Offer
Accept residence offers & select meal plan
Pay first installment fee
- Acceptance is not complete until fee is paid
- Pay fees as outlined in your residence offer
- If paying near a deadline send proof of payment to Housing & Residence Life (email@example.com)
- Decline offer on eRezLife, external link
- You will only receive one offer, if you choose to decline this offer and apply again you will be placed at the bottom of the waiting list
- If there are more on-time applicants than there are available spaces in residence a residence waiting list will be created using the application priority sequence
- Late applicants are placed at the bottom of the waiting list by the date they completed their application
- During the summer more rounds of offers will be sent out by email
- To be taken off the waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and student number