HOW TO APPLY
|Accessibility Accomodation Requests|
|Mid-year Break Stay|
If you know a person or multiple people, who have been accepted to Ryerson, that you would like to request as a roommate you can create a roommate group in the residence application system (eRezLife) by following these instructions:
1. Ensure all group members have been accepted to Ryerson
2. Ensure all group members complete their application to residence before the June 1, 2018 deadline
3. Ensure all group members match their room preferences identically to one another
4. Ensure all group members request to be a part of the roommate group in the residence application system (eRezLife). Once you complete your residence application, you will be able to find an option to create a roommate group in the left hand navigation of the residence application portal (eRezLife).
5. All group members will need to receive an offer for residence in the 1st round of offers
You can request up to three roommates in a roommate group.