Application Dates and Deadlines
- January 6, 2020 - Residence application process opens. In order to apply for residence, you must apply through the residence application portal and pay the $50 residence application fee payment.
- June 1, 2020 - APPLICATION INITIAL DEADLINE: last day to submit your residence application and application fee of $50 in order to be considered in first round of Offers of Accommodations. Applications are still acceptEd after this date but will be placed at the bottom of the priority list.
Offer/Waitlist Dates and Deadlines
- July 3, 2020 - First round of Offers of Accommodation & Waiting List Offers emailed.
Check-in/Check-out Dates and Deadlines
- August 30, 2020 - Move-in Day
- December 19, 2020 - DCC and PIT close for the Mid-year break at 12 noon (there is an application to stay in ILC or HOEM over the Mid-year break)
- January 10, 2021 - DCC and PIT open after the Mid-year break at 12 noon
- May 1, 2021 - 2020-2021 8 month residence agreement term ends at 12 noon (DCC, ILC, PIT)
- August 22, 2021 - 2020-2021 12 month residence agreement term ends at 12 noon (HOEM)
Fees Dates and Deadlines*
- June 1, 2020 - Application fee of $50 is required for application to be processed.
- July 15, 2020 - First installment of residence fees due for first round Offer of Accommodation.
- October 21, 2020 - Second installment of residence fees due.
- January 20, 2021 - Third installment of residence fees due.
- March 3, 2021 - Fourth installment of residence fees due.
- April 21, 2021 - Fifth installment of residence fees due (HOEM only).
- June 16, 2021 - Sixth installment of residence fees due (HOEM only).