The Apprentice Program
iBoost’s Apprentice Program connects Ryerson students with iBoost startups to create work-integrated learning opportunities.
This 4-month program is project-based - meaning, iBoost startups will provide a project or deliverable for the student Apprentice that can be completed within the term. The goal is to provide startups the talent support they need, while also allowing Ryerson students to grow their portfolio and experiences, equipping them for the workforce.
- There will be a networking event prior to the start of the program to allow startups and students to meet and get to know each other.
- These positions are unpaid.
- During the term (4 months), the student Apprentice will be working a maximum of 8-12 hours per month.
- The Apprentice and startup will both sign an agreement to set expectations before the term begins.
Startup Applications Close - March 8th, 2021
Applications for Students Close - March 26th, 2021
Networking event - Early April 2021
Startup and Apprentice Introductions - April 14th, 2021
Apprentice Orientation/Apprentice Start Date - May 3rd, 2021
Are you an iBoost startup?
Applications for our Summer 2021 term are now closed. To stay updated on the applications for our next cohort, please ensure you are subscribed to our newsletter.
Are you a Ryerson student?
If you’re interested in growing your portfolio, skills and network, join iBoost in the Apprentice Program! Applications for our Summer 2021 term are open. Please follow the two steps below:
- Step 1: See the iBoost startups who are looking for an Apprentice.
- Step 2: After selecting your top 3 startups, please fill out the application form to be considered in the Apprentice Program.