The IECSS Project is funded through a partnership between the Corporation of the County of Wellington, external link, District of Timiskaming Social Services Administration Board, external link, City of Hamilton, external link, City of Toronto, external link, University of Guelph, external link, the Offord Centre for Child Studies, external link, and Ryerson University.
This project is funded by the following grants:
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, external link (SSHRC) Partnership Grant #895-2018-1022.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Partnership Development Grant #890-2014-0096.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Grant #PIH: 132311
Additional funding provided by:
- Employment and Social Development Canada, external link (ESDC) Grant #1592486, 2018
- eCampus Ontario, external link Open Intitiatives Grant, 2016
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Knowledge Synthesis Grant #872-2016-0005