You are now in the main content area
- Parekh, G., & Underwood, K. (2020, May 14). Coronavirus crisis shows ableism shapes Canada's long-term care for people with disabilities. The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-crisis-shows-ableism-shapes-canadas-long-term-care-for-people-with-disabilities-137478, external link
- Zeraatkar, D., Duku, E., Bennett, T., Guhn, M., Forer, B., Brownell, M., & Janus, M. (2020). PDF fileSocioeconomic gradient in the developmental health of Canadian children with disabilities at school entry: A cross-sectional study. BMJ Open 2020, 10, 1-8. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2019-032396
- Snoddon, K., & Murray, J.J. (2019). The Salamanca Statement and sign language education for deaf learners 25 years and on, external link. International Journal of Inclusive Education, 23(7-8), 740-753. https://doi.org/10.1080/13603116.2019.1622807, external link.
- College of Early Childhood Educators. (2019, May). Practice guideline: Inclusion of children with disabilities. Retrieved from: PDF filecollegeece.ca/en/Documents/Practice_Guideline_Inclusion.pdf, external link, opens in new window
- Toronto Aboriginal Support Services Council (TASSC) & Surrey Place (2019). PDF fileUnderstanding Indigenous children’s gifts of Toronto., external link Toronto, ON: Toronto Aboriginal Support Services Council. Retrieved from: http://tassc.ca, external link.
- Murray, J. J., Snoddon, K., De Meulder, M., & Underwood, K. (2018). International inclusion for deaf learners: moving beyond General Comment no. 4 on Article 24 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, external link. International Journal of Inclusive Education, 24(7), 691-705. DOI: 10.1080/13603116.2018.1482013
- Parekh, G., & Underwood, K. (2015). PDF fileInclusion: Creating school and classroom communities where everyone belongs. Research, tips, and tools for educators and administrators. (Research Report No. 15/16-09). Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Toronto District School Board.
- Halfon, S., & Friendly, M. (2013). PDF fileInclusion of young children with disabilities in regulated child care in Canada a snapshot: Research, policy, and practice, (27), Toronto: Childcare Research and Resource Unit.
- Underwood, K. (2013). PDF fileEveryone is welcome: Inclusive early childhood education and care., external link The Ministry of Education, 1-8. Ontario: Queen’s Printer for Ontario.
- Underwood, K., & Frankel, E. (2012). PDF fileThe developmental systems approach to early intervention in Canada. Infants & Young Children, 25(4), 286-296.
- Lero, D. Brophy, K., & Coulman, L. (2005). QC Wellington: A community-wide approach for improving and sustaining high-quality child care in Wellington County. Guelph, ON: Centre for Families, Work, & Well-Being, University of Guelph.