Information for International Counsellors
Ryerson is pleased to recognize the academic achievements of our students through scholarships and awards. Once students have applied, they will have access to our online awards and scholarships platform, AwardSpring, which makes it easy to search for and apply for scholarships and awards.
- Universities Canada, external link, opens in new window
- Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario University Registrars' Association (OURA), external link, opens in new window
- Council of Ontario Universities (COU), external link, opens in new window
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities, external link, opens in new window
- Canadian Bureau of International Education, external link, opens in new window
- EduCanada, external link, opens in new window
Book a Virtual School Visit for your high school - any time of year!
A Virtual School Visit is an opportunity for high schools around the globe to engage with Ryerson representatives in real time. If you are a teacher, counsellor or principal and would like to learn more about Ryerson University, we would be happy to connect with you and your students over the Zoom webinar platform. We can discuss Ryerson's programs, the admissions process, student life, and all other undergraduate opportunities as well as areas of interest specific to your school.
International Enrolment Contact
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
350 Victoria Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST