Admission consideration requires a minimum of 3 years of study (30 one-semester courses or equivalent) completed at a recognized university in a program leading to a degree.
The admissions GPA is calculated using your best 20 single-semester (or equivalent) graded undergraduate degree courses. We do not set a minimum GPA requirement for consideration.
- The GPA is calculated using courses completed by the end of the summer term in the year of application, and is not recalculated with courses completed during the admissions cycle. Updated transcripts are not required unless requested.
- The GPA calculation considers all eligible undergraduate degree courses regardless of term completed, course load, or level of study. Courses completed in additional undergraduate degree studies (e.g. additional degree program, individual courses, special/visiting student) will also be considered.
- Graduate studies, diploma, certificate, non-credit and vocational courses will not be used in the GPA calculation.
- Diploma-to-degree completion programs will be considered if the university transcripts include final grades for the minimum number of courses used in the GPA calculation.
Applicants With Fewer Than Three Years of University
We encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate, through non-academic experience, including employment, community involvement and other life experiences, the ability to complete our program successfully.
You are eligible to apply if both of the following conditions are met:
- You have not attended university or have completed fewer than 3 years of university (as of June 1 of the admission year).
- You have a minimum of 5 years of non-academic experience after secondary school (as of September 1 of the admission year).
Non-academic experience typically would include at least five years of full-time work experience, as well as some combination of volunteer work, significant life skills and life experiences. Non-university academic studies will also be taken into consideration, and academic transcripts for all post-secondary studies are required.