You are now in the main content area
Logging in from my.ryerson.ca
Log in to the my.ryerson portal with your username and password.
Navigate to the "Apps" menu.
Select LinkedIn Learning (listed under "Other Ryerson Applications").
Logging in from linkedin.com/learning
Click on the sign in button at the top-right of the home page. On the sign in screen, enter your Ryreson email account.
You will be prompted to use your Ryerson credentials. Click the button labelled "Sign in with Single Sign-On."
LinkedIn Learning mobile app allows you to watch videos on your iOS or Android device. Tutorials will continue playing seamlessly when you switch between a desktop computer and your smartphone or a tablet. You can also download any tutorial to watch offline at any time and anywhere.
Downloading and updating LinkedIn Learning Apps, external link
Note for Lynda users:
If you previously accessed Lynda content on your mobile or tablet via the app, please download the LinkedIn Learning app to replace the Lynda.com app.
To sign in to the app:
- Tap on the app to launch it.
- Enter your Ryerson email address.
- If you have used the app previously, you may be prompted to enter a password before the next screen appears.
- You will then be prompted to sign in through Ryerson - tap the button labeled "Sign in with Single Sign-On."
- This will launch the Ryerson authentication page. Sign in with your my.ryerson credentials.