You are now in the main content area
Funding and Scholarships
There are a number of scholarships and awards available to incoming and current MEIE students. At Ryerson, we want to ensure you are equipped to meeting the financial demands of your educational experience.
Click on the individual scholarship or award name for detailed information, including eligibility criteria and application deadlines.
Master of Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship Scholarships & Awards
Award Amount: $7,000
- The fellowship is program specific, and is eligible to all incoming students
- Evaluations made based on program application
Award Amount: One Full MEIE Tuition
- An MEIE student who identifies herself as a woman and demonstrates her ability in using emerging technologies such as: IoT, and/or AI and/or DS, etc.
Award Amount: $15,000/year or $5,000/term
- Awarded to Canadian citizens or permanent residents enrolled fulltime
- Recipients must exhibit overall academic excellence.
Other Scholarships & Awards Available to Graduates