Program & Courses
The Department of Mathematics offers two undergraduate programs focused on modern applicable mathematics. As a student, you’ll gain a solid theoretical foundation, along with technical tools and skills in applied math. Students who successfully complete their program finish with an Honours BSc degree.
- Degree earned: Honours Bachelor of Science [BSc (Hons)]
- Program Length: Four years, full time.
- Co-op: Optional, available in both programs. Adds one extra year (total program length: five years).
- Optional Specialization in Management Sciences: Available to students of both programs
- Option in Computer Science: Available to students enrolled in Math and Its Applications
- Option in Economics: Available to students enrolled in Math and Its Applications
- Room for Minor: Both programs allow for optional secondary area of study
For more detail on options, specializations and minors, please see the Undergraduate Student Calendar.