You are now in the main content area
Hire MBA students
The Ted Rogers MBA Careers Team can help you to identify the best talent for your organization.
We attract leading applicants from around the world and from various industry backgrounds. Our graduates are renowned for their ability to make an immediate impact in the workplace. The Ted Rogers MBA couples rigorous academic theory with a focus on real-world application grounded in contemporary business practice.
Business moves at light speed, and the Ted Rogers MBA graduates acquire new skills quickly.
Our students can specialize in:
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Real Estate
- Data Analytics
- Information Systems Management
- Media Management
- Supply Chain Management
Our part-time students and alumni may be available for opportunities throughout the year.
|Full-time students begin the program in September taking a full course load
||Full-time students continue their studies
||Full-time students are available for employment while they complete their Major Research Paper (MRP)
Why hire Ted Rogers MBA graduates?
- Our students require a minimum of two years prior professional experience; the average for our full-time students is approximately four years, while the average experience of our part-time students is seven years.
- Our program provides students with challenging real-world management problems and the opportunity to have their solutions judged by industry leaders through our bi-annual Integrative Week.
- Our students have built a reputation as top competitors at national and international MBA case competitions.
- Employers continually recognize our students as hires who can hit the ground running.
Yes, our full time students are available to start working as of May. Depending on our students’ interests, some may pursue internship opportunities to gain new skills, while others are focused on permanent opportunities.
Absolutely! When contacting us with job postings, we will confirm your target candidate pool.
No, Ryerson University does not promote or support unpaid opportunities.
No, there is no cost for posting a job opportunity to the MBA students and alumni.