Changes to the admissions process for 2020:
1) The Midwifery Education Program is introducing a new Equity Admissions Self ID survey as part of our supplemental admission form. The goal of the survey is to support racialized applicants in their application process. Through the Equity Admissions Self ID we hope to address some of the barriers that might impede racialized students from access to MEP intake interviews. For more information about the Equity Self ID survey click here.
2) In addition, the MEP is no longer using personal statements as part of our supplementary form.
2020 Admissions Criteria:
An Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six Grade 12 U/M courses including:
- Grade 12 U English (ENG4U preferred)
- Biology (SBI4U)
- Chemistry (SCH4U)
- One Grade 12 U or M course in Canadian World Studies or the Social Sciences and the Humanities (i.e. history, sociology, anthropology, psychology, family studies, geography, law etc.)
- Minimum of 75% required in each of the subjects listed above and a minimum of 75% overall average
- Subject to competition, candidates may be required to present averages/grades above the minimum.
The only source of official admissions information are the Ryerson University website, Ryerson publications and via official Ryerson channels. External websites, social media and other media content that is not sanctioned by Ryerson University cannot be relied upon for accurate admissions information. For all admission and program inquiries, contact Ryerson University directly.