- Return signed Offer of Admission to the MEP by the deadline
- Book an academic advising appointment in person or via skype/phone
- Complete photo consent form and student declaration of insurance
- Complete student information form (due early August, once Ryerson ID is available)
- Students should also consult the Ryerson website for new students regarding activating online identity, tuition payment, OSAP application, etc.
For students entering MWF 150 Introduction to Midwifery
- Provide your Police Reference Check (PRC) including vulnerable sector by August 1st
- Send in your completed Health Screening by August 1st
If a student fails to provide the PRC or Health Screening, the student will receive notification that practice requirements have not been met and the course will be dropped from the student’s program for that year.