You are now in the main content area
We're here to help you navigate RU
Big changes warrant big feelings
It's excitement and fear and curiosity all rolled into one. First-year can be challenging or daunting to some, but it is also a great time for self-discovery, to gain independence, and learn how to ask for help. We want you to know that you're not alone — many of your peers are feeling the same way, and there's support if and when you need it. Navigate RU will help ease your university transition and show you how to revel in the opportunities ahead.
Register for the Navigate RU Program
The Navigate RU Program is intended to help you feel more confident and prepared to navigate your university experience.
Prepare yourself for your first year of studies and beyond through the following six themes, which will help you navigate your identity, wellbeing, community, learning, systems and structures and the university way of life. Each section suggests campus services and resources that can help, and strategies to be your best self.
Get ready for life at Ryerson
There are countless pathways and opportunities — inside and outside the classroom — so get inspired.
How to use Navigate RU
Find what you're looking for on Navigate RU in the following four sections:
- Getting started: learn key information to start your first year
- Navigate RU Program: learn all about the program, including how to register, eligibility and benefits
- Calendar: find key dates and review tips relevant to the time of the year
- Navigate resources: learn how to navigate different aspects of your first year through the resources available
- Contacts: get connected to staff and students who are here to support you