Join President Lachemi for town hall sessions to help shape Ryerson’s future
2020 marks not only the start of a new decade but also the introduction of a new Strategic Vision for Ryerson University.
The university has a number of strategic plans that are in various stages of completion, including:
- Academic Plan 2020-25
- Strategic Research Plan
- Internationalization Strategy
- Ryerson 2030 (Advancement plan)
- Campus Master Plan
The University Strategic Vision will serve as a foundational document for Ryerson that is built on and aligned with all of the aforementioned strategic plans. It will reinforce our shared values while articulating the strategic vision and goals that will guide our university for the next 10 years, and beyond.
It is important that our strategic vision reflect the priorities and values of our entire community - please bring your thoughts and ideas to help shape Ryerson through the next decade.
President Lachemi will be leading two town hall sessions to invite your feedback on defining our new strategic vision. Each session will ask participants:
- How do you see Ryerson in 2030? What bold ideas do you want to see in place by 2030?
- What do we need to do to attract and retain the best talent – students, faculty and staff?
- How do we ensure we are meeting the needs of our increasingly diverse Ryerson community?
Town hall dates:
- November 19, 2019; 5 - 6 p.m., LIB 72
- November 29, 2019; 9 - 10 a.m., TRS2-166
Consultation sessions are open to all Ryerson students, faculty, contract lecturers and staff. Sessions are drop-in; registration is not required. We hope you will join us to share your ideas and aspirations for Ryerson University.
Additional discussions and opportunities for feedback outside of the town hall sessions will be available. If you would like to share your feedback in writing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.