Download the MN Application Guide and Checklist [PDF] for complete instructions.
To complete the application process, you’ll need:
- To meet the Yeates School of Graduate Studies’ standard requirements for admission
- Language proficiency scores, if your undergraduate training was in a language other than English. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that one of the acceptable tests is taken. We strongly urge applicants to write one of the tests as early as possible since test results take 4-6 weeks to reach the university.
- A Statement of Interest of up to 3 pages
- Transcripts from each post-secondary institution you’ve attended
- A professional curriculum vitae
- Two confidential Letters of Recommendation
For the current International Fees schedule, please click here.