You are now in the main content area


Find all the information you need relating to your nursing practice placements.


Find forms, important dates and deadlines for your program.

International, Rural and Out-of-province Placements

If you are enrolled in NSE 418 or NCL 800, you may apply for an international, rural or out-of-province placement.

International Students

All international nursing students are required to obtain a free co-op work permit prior to attending nursing practice placement.

Injury/Incident Reporting

Find out what steps to take if you have been injured in a practice setting or involved in a clinical incident.