How to apply:
- You can apply for a maximum of three awards.
- Review the criteria and required forms for each award.
- Submit an application form with all applications, and include your signature where required. We do not accept digital signatures.
- Only submit required documents. If your application requires a budget form, no supplemental documentation is required for proof of expenditures.
- Scan your completed application and submit it electronically by email to Stephanie Assenza, Student Affairs Coordinator, at email@example.com. We do not accept paper-based submissions.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- If you receive an award, you must attend the Daphne Cockwell School of Nursing Student Recognition Ceremony in the fall. We reserve the right to rescind your award if you do not attend.
When to apply:
Applications for 2017 awards open on February 1, 2017.
- Collaborative Nursing Degree Program students who did not attend the Ryerson site during the Fall 2016 and Winter 2017 academic year cannot apply.