Value: Three awards of up to $3,300
Application due by: To be announced.
Award criteria: Students entering the first-year of the Nutrition and Food program following studies at another university, who:
- Have a minimum 3.00 grade point average.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons.
- Are Ontario residents.
- Student budget form
- School of Nutrition cover form [PDF]
- Cover letter (one to two pages) that describes how the Nutrition and Food program supports the applicant’s interests and aspirations.
Important note: If you receive a School of Nutrition entrance award, you must remain enrolled in an 80% course load, or higher, for the fall term. If you withdraw or reduce your course load, you may be required to forfeit all (or part) of your award. The Student Financial Assistance Office will make this decision based on the terms of the award, the circumstances leading to your ineligibility and your educational costs incurred to date. A cancelled entrance award will be a charge against your university fee account.