Summer programs are generally regarded as ‘Study Abroad’ programs that are distinct from exchanges. This means you pay tuition and/or program fees directly to the host institution.
Visit Ryerson Summer Programs to learn more about:
- Ontario Universities International - China, France and India
- External summer programs
- Culinary Sciences and Health Benefits: From Field to Plate, external link Summer School in Beauvais, France.
If you wish to receive credit for your time abroad, it is strongly recommended that you complete the Letter of Permission (LOP) process prior to departure.
- FND 100: Food Science I
- FNS 200: Quantity Food Management
- FNP 300: Nutrition Communication: Theory/Practice
- FNR 310: Senior Quantitative Research Project
- FNR400 and FNR401: Independent Research Study I & II
- FNP 400: Interprofessional Placement
- FNP 550: Introduction to Dietetics Practice
- FNS 400: Food Service Systems Management