Admissions & Applying
Ontario Secondary School Applicants
To be considered for admission to Ryerson University’s Medical Physics undergraduate program, you must meet the following:
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses including the following program specific requirements.
Typically, a minimum overall average of 70% establishes eligibility for admission consideration; subject to competition individual programs may require higher pre-requisite grades and/or higher overall averages:
- English/anglais (ENG4U/EAE4U preferred)
- Advanced Functions (MHF4U)
- Two of: Physics (SPH4U), Chemistry (SCH4U) or Biology (SBI4U)
- The minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition.
- Completion of all three science courses is recommended.
Academic admission requirements for all other applicants are available at:
International Students & All Other Applicants
Not applying from an Ontario secondary school? If you are:
- applying from another province
- internationally educated
- transferring from another university
- a mature student
Find out admission requirements for all other applicants.