You are now in the main content area
Glass, Jamming, and Yielding Transitions in Amorphous Materials
Emergent Behaviour in Chemical Reaction Networks
Statistical Physics of Syntax
- Complex Systems
- Statistical Physics of Complex Systems
- Eric DeGiuli, "Renormalization of Elastic Quadrupoles in Amorphous Solids,", external link Phys. Rev. E 101 (2020), 043002.
- Eric DeGiuli, "Emergence of Order in Random Languages,", external link J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 52 (2019) 504001.
- Eric DeGiuli, "Random Language model", external link, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122 (2019), 128301.
- Eric DeGiuli, "Field theory for amorphous solids", external link, Phys. Rev. Lett. 121 (2018), 118001.
- Eric DeGiuli and Matthieu Wyart, "Friction Law and Hysteresis in Granular Materials", external link, Proc. Nat'l. Acad. Sci. USA 114, 9284, (2017)
- 2020 Irwin Oppenheim Award for Best Paper in Physical Review E in 2019, by a young researcher, American Physical Society
- Affiliate, Perimeter Institute, since 2019
- Member, American Physical Society, since 2007
|2013||PhD||University of British Columbia (Applied Mathematics)|
|2009||MSc||University of British Columbia (Geophysics)|
|2006||Hons. BSc||University of Toronto (Mathematics and Physics)|