You are now in the main content area
Conference Travel Funds
Conference Travel Funds for Current PhD Students
- Policy Studies: $300 one-time only funding to support conference-related travel. Contact program for details.
- Policy Studies: $500 for research-related expenses, including conference travel. Contact program for details.
- Ryerson International, up to $1000 to match departmental funding, opens in new window
- CUPE $500 regular, anything studies related (guaranteed), external link
- PDF fileGraduate Student travel funding, $300 travel to a conference
- Ryerson Students Union travel grant, external link, $500 travel to a conference, preference to presenters
- Faculty of Arts, $200 travel to a conference, opens in new window