On 09 May 2016, Dr Pamela Palmater, Chair in Indigenous Governance at Ryerson University and Associate Professor in the Department of Politics and Public Administration joined the External Advisory Council of the newly-formed MacEachen Institute for Public Policy and Governance at Dalhousie University.
Click here for further details.
Photo (L to R):
- Martha Crago (Vice President Research, Dalhousie University),
- Pam Palmater (Chair in Indigenous Governance, Ryerson University),
- the Rt. Hon. Jean Chrétien (former Prime Minister and MP),
- Kim Brooks (Schulich School of Law Associate Professor and former Dean),
- the Hon. Bob Rae (former MP, Ontario Premier, Liberal Leader),
- Richard Florizone (President and Vice-Chancellor, Dalhousie University)