Skip to main content
Public Administration and Governance, BA

How to Apply and How to Transfer Credits

Please see Admissions-Undergraduate for information on how to apply to the Public Administration and Governance Program.

Have you studied at another accredited university or college? You may be eligible to have the credits you earned there recognized at Ryerson University.

For guidelines, policy, and related links pertaining to transfer credits: click here. Note that, to be considered for transfer credit, a grade of 60 percent or higher must be received for university courses, and a grade of 70 percent or higher must be received for accredited community college/institute of technology courses.

As part of the admission process, credit may have been granted for some courses taken previously. However, if you believe that you are entitled to additional credit, you must apply for that credit (or those credits) following the online instructions.

It is possible to enrol in the courses making up both the Certificate in Public Administration and Governance (Level I of the degree program) and the Advanced Certificate in Public Administration and Governance (Level II of the degree program) through the Chang School, however graduation requires admission to the program.  If you plan to pursue the degree, it is wise to apply for admission to the program at the earliest possible juncture, to ensure that you receive Departmental and other communications.