Skip to main content
Politics and Governance, BA

Study Abroad

Politics and Governance students are eligible for exchange opportunities at any university that has a formal exchange (that is, a signed agreement) with Ryerson. These exchange opportunities are awarded on a competitive basis, subject to availability.

You may also choose to attend a university that does not have an official exchange with Ryerson. To do so, courses must be pre-approved on a Letter of Permission form in order for your credits to transfer back to Ryerson. This option allows you to attend almost any university. However, you may end up paying international student tuition rates.

For detailed information on exchange programs, policies, and procedures, visit Ryerson International.  Helpful information is also available on the Learning Abroad page of the Faculty of Arts Student Experience Centre.