Design a tie for the president for the chance to win $1,000!
January 14 to February 22, 2019.
The contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. Individuals must also be registered as a current undergraduate or graduate student at Ryerson University during the contest entry period.
How to Enter:
- One entry per person or group
- Send by email in file formats *.ai and *.jpg file to email@example.com
- Tie colour(s) must be taken from the official colour palettes of the Ryerson Brand toolkit (all primary, secondary and tertiary colours are permitted)
- Tie design must follow a step and repeat pattern in order for production to be consistent
- Your submission must be primarily in English [and/or French]
- Designs must not contain any content that depicts explicit sexuality, or that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or is hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable, as determined by the contest sponsor in its sole discretion
- Your tie design must not infringe on the intellectual property rights, or defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights, of any third party, living or deceased
- Representative of the Ryerson University brand
- Presidential in style
- Overall aesthetics
- First Prize = $1,000
- Second Prize = $500
- Third Prize = $250
Ryerson University Tie Design Contest PDF fileOfficial Rules