- VP, academic: Oversees experiential learning and academic integrity
- VP, students: Supports student recruitment, retention, success and engagement
- VP, faculty affairs: Oversees all faculty tenure, promotion and hiring decisions
- VP, university planning: Conducts research and strategic analysis for the University
- VP and dean, YSGS: Responsible for the overall vision and leadership of graduate education
Ryerson is Canada’s pre-eminent career-focused university. The university is home to:
- 6 faculties and a graduate school
- 53 undergraduate programs (13 of which are unique in Canada)
- 52 master’s and doctoral programs
- Canada's largest school of continuing education
- 780 full-time tenured and tenure-track faculty members
Deans oversee each faculty and help shape the academic vision and outcomes of the university.
The Ryerson University Library and Archives (RULA) plays a vital role in the university’s academic life. Ryerson community members benefit from the library's expertise, resources, materials, and services.
Through its traditional and digital resources, and ongoing commitment to innovation, the Library meets the needs of 21st-century students and researchers.
RULA is overseen by the chief librarian.
Ryerson’s Senate is responsible for making academic policies for the university. Chaired by Ryerson’s president, the Senate consists of 51 elected representatives and 18 ex-officio members of the administration, including the chancellor.