Psychology Students' Association (PSA)
Welcome, young mind, to psychology!
The Psychology Students Association (PSA) is your go-to group, filled with veteran cerebrates who are brimming with experience. Whether you're looking to pick some brains about handling the course load, or you're more interested in switching off for a while with a few good friends, the PSA delivers. With study sessions, movie nights, and an open crew of executives, the Psychology Students Association is always interested in helping you get to the bottom of your brain.
We're always looking for some fresh minds, so feel free to drop in at our weekly exec meetings, drop us a line at email@example.com. And keep an eye out for those snappy Psychology Department buttons! Not only are they free, but they'll let you see which of your classmates knows the difference between their id and their ego!
Don't repress, celebrate your newfound Psycho-social status!
Get Involved: Follow us on Facebook, external link
PSA Executive Team
- President: Avital Dubnitzky
- VP Operations: Katie Hulme
- VP Finance: Ivy Chau
- VP Student Life and Events: Viktoria Arazyan
- VP Marketing: Joey Florence
- Deputy Operations: Nikée Nantambu-Allen
- Deputy Finance: Sabrina Valenzano
- Deputy Student Life and Events: Megan Arruda
- Deputy Marketing: Elena Kastoras
- Academic Representative: Katherine Lara Derikon