How to View My Transfer Credit Report
Once the evaluation of the transfer credits you submitted for evaluation is complete, you can view the results on a Transfer Credit Report. More details on the transfer credit process are available at https://www.ryerson.ca/transfer-credits.
You can view your Transfer Credit Report from the Academics section of your home page.
- Click the My Academics link on your Student Centre.
- Click the View my transfer credit report link.
This gives you an overview of what you will see on your Transfer Credit Report. You should read this before proceeding to make yourself familiar with the terms used in the report.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the View Transfer Credit Report link.
This is your Transfer Credit Report. It shows the results of your course submissions for transfer credit. The report is divided into three sections:
- Course Credits – courses that have been accepted and/or denied as transfer credits and those pending validation. Once validated, granted credits are recorded on your Ryerson academic record with a grade of CRT and are not included in the calculation of your GPA.
- Other Credits – challenge credits that are based on skills and knowledge gained through work experience, etc. are recorded on your Ryerson academic record with a grade of CHG and are not included in the calculation of your GPA.
- Denied Credits – course that have not been accepted as transfer credits. These are not recorded on your Ryerson academic record.
To determine how these transfer credits apply to your program/plan requirements, submit a request for a PDF fileManual Certificate Advisement Report.
More details about the Transfer Credit Report can be seen by clicking the () Transfer Credit Help link at the top of the page.