How to Accept an Offer of Admissions
If you have submitted an application for admission to a program at Ryerson using a Ryerson Application and are granted admission, your offer of admission will show in the Admissions section of your home page.
When this happens, you can accept or decline your offer of admission online. You can do this by selecting the Accept/Decline link in the Admissions section.
- Click the Accept/Decline link. You can also click Accept or Decline beside the admission offer you wish to accept or decline.
This shows the offer(s) of admission that have been made to you. You should read the page carefully before proceeding.
- Click the Accept/Decline link beside the offer you want to accept.
- Confirm that this is the offer that you want to accept.
- Click I Accept Admission.
- Click Confirm Acceptance.
The next time that you click the Accept/Decline link in the Admissions section of your Student Center, the admission offer that you accepted will no longer show.
If you accept more than one offer, only the latest accepted offer will be valid.