How to Request a Refund
Students can request a refund online from the Student Fees section of their Student Center in RAMSS.
Refunds will be processed within 15 business days.
Students requesting a refund, who have received OSAP funding, bursaries or other awards will have their credit balance assessed by Student Financial Assistance to confirm refund eligibility.
Payments made by credit card online will be refunded back to the original credit card. Credit card payments made in person at the ServiceHub and all other forms of payment will be refunded by cheque.
- On your Student Center in RAMSS, confirm that you have a credit balance in the Account Summary section.
- Confirm that your mailing address is up to date in the Personal Information section of your RAMSS account.
In the event that a refund is issued in the form of a cheque, the mailing address presently listed will be used. Please see the How to Update an Address tutorial if a update is required.
- Select the Request a Refund link, located in the Student Fees section of the Student Center.
- Your refund will be the total eligible amount at the time of request.
- Requests are processed within five business days. Students who have received OSAP funding, awards and bursaries will be assessed to confirm refund eligibility.
- Once the refund request has been processed, your account balance on RAMSS will be adjusted. View Account Inquiry on RAMSS for more information.
- It can take up to ten business days from the date your refund was processed to see your refund reflected on your credit card or to receive your refund cheque in the mail.