To apply to Ryersons ESL Foundation Program candidates must submit an application to the undergraduate program of their choice at Ryerson through the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC).
If you do not meet the English language requirements for the undergraduate program you will be referred to the ESL Foundation Program.
Tips for Applying to the ESL Foundation Program
- ESL Foundation applications are processed through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC, external link) using the program code SFP
- If you are a current Ontario secondary student apply using the 101 application
- If you are not a current Ontario secondary student apply using the 105 application
- 101 applications submitted prior to June 1st will have their school transcripts submitted by their guidance office
- 105 applications must arrange to have official academic transcripts submitted directly to Ryerson University by your issuing school and/or agency
- If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide the documents in the original language as well as certified/notarized literal English translations
I chose the ESL Foundation program because it helped me to accept and embrace being myself. They provided me the confidence to challenge my weaknesses, and more importantly taught me to appreciate differences and not distinction.
Students applying for:
- English for Academic Purposes
- English Intensive
- English ++
- English Just for You
Can apply through this website using the form below.
If you have any questions in regards to the Short Term Program application process please contact us at (416) 979-5000, press 1, enter extension 557588 and press # or email email@example.com.
Please see Frequently Asked Questions, opens in new window (FAQ) for more information.