You are now in the main content area
Need help with your reservation? Our team is here to support - call us at 416-979-5339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations are available maximum 6 days prior to the activity time slot.
- Maximum one time slot per activity type (fitness space, group fitness, drop-in sports) per person per day.
- Unable to attend your scheduled workout time slot? Be sure to cancel your reservation in advance so someone else can take advantage.
How to reserve a workout time online:
- Login to the Recreation Portal, external link: Students use their my.ryerson login, while non-student members will require their ‘Member ID’ prior - email email@example.com to receive your Member ID.
- Scroll down to select the activity icon you are looking for, then your preferred day of the week and time slot - activity example:
- Fitness Centre: ‘MAC (or RAC) Facility Access Reservation’ icon
- 'Drop-in' Sports: 'Basketball (or other sport) - MAC Half Court Reservations' icon
- Click ‘Register’, then review and sign the participation waiver as prompted. Click or touch each grey box to input your initials or signature as required.
- Complete the checkout process to lock-in your time. A confirmation page will be displayed and a confirmation email sent to the email address associated with your account.
How to cancel an existing workout reservation:
- Login to the Recreation Portal, external link using the same credentials you used to make your reservation.
- Click your account name top-right and select ‘Profile’ then ‘Registrations’.
- Find the booking you would like to cancel, click ‘Cancel’ and confirm your choice.