Ryerson Fencing Club is a recreational club dedicated to teaching those in the Ryerson community the Olympic sport of fencing. It is geared towards beginners (all equipment provided), though everyone is welcome.
When: Alternating Tuesdays 4:00pm-6:00pm & 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Fall Season: September - November
- Winter Season: January - March
- Spring/Summer Season: April - August
- Registration required - discounts available for students and members
- Registration opens at the beginning of each season
- Register in-person at RAC/MAC or online by clicking 'Join the Club' below
Looking for more information?
- Elevates mood, reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep, digestion
- Improves cognition, focus, stamina
- Increases energy, self-confidence
- Increases social support and network
- Improves strength, endurance
- Improves long-term health, prevents disease