The Kodo Hapkido Club under the affiliation with the World Hapkido Federation. All are welcome to participate! From complete beginners to seasoned martial artists, we have a great program for you. The emphasis is to teach you from day one, what is a good kick/strike/throw/lock/fight...the essence of Hapkido. From there, grow into a complete experience of principles and theories. There is meditation, breathing exercises, technical patterns, and a great emphasis on stretching.
When: Wednesdays 1:00pm-2:30pm & Fridays 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Fall Season: September - November
- Winter Season: January - March
- Spring/Summer Season: April - August
- Registration required - discounts available for students and members
- Registration opens at the beginning of each season
- Register in-person at RAC/MAC or online by clicking 'Join the Club' below
Looking for more information?
- Elevates mood, reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep, digestion
- Improves cognition, focus, stamina
- Increases energy, self-confidence
- Increases social support and network
- Improves strength, endurance
- Improves long-term health, prevents disease